• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1062 Error in Product Attributes

scooterfactory

1062 - Duplicate entry '0-1' for key 1

insert into products_options (products_options_id, products_options_name, language_id, products_options_type, products_options_length, products_options_comment) values ('0', '', '1', '', '', '')

[TEP STOP]

Everythings up to date, was working fine for nearly a year without any probs. One day this happens and havent been able to fix it since. At the time there were no new updates or mods. Ive searched it and found similar probs but nothing exact. Seems to be a duplicate error. Ive looked at the DB and found some 0 values. Right now my product/option attributes is stuck at 106.

I have some ideas on what to do but I dont want to make any mistakes. Business cannot go down whatsoever!

you tried to add a new option, but the values passed from the from were incorrect. The id was 0, which apparently already exists, no name and stuff, just the language was correct. You may check the form for the values, or debug the $POST array.

you tried to add a new option, but the values passed from the from were incorrect. The id was 0, which apparently already exists, no name and stuff, just the language was correct. You may check the form for the values, or debug the $POST array.

Ok so should I got to like myphpadmin and delete something from the db?

Archived