• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bulk Email To Customers

Brian-Bear

We have a customer with an osc store that has over 3000 customers, they want to send an email to all customers (not a newsletter) via their smtp dedicated server they host on. Now I know myself they will run into issues with the php.ini file and timeouts, is there a contrib out there that will do this and avoid the servers ip address tagged as spam. I looked at advanced bulk mail and a few others but I think they only work on newsletters

We have a customer with an osc store that has over 3000 customers, they want to send an email to all customers (not a newsletter) via their smtp dedicated server they host on. Now I know myself they will run into issues with the php.ini file and timeouts, is there a contrib out there that will do this and avoid the servers ip address tagged as spam. I looked at advanced bulk mail and a few others but I think they only work on newsletters

Brian,

I've not seen one out there, yet. But why wouldn't you want to use the newsletter advanced bulk e-mail?

Just more curious more then anything.

-Jim

Brian,

I've not seen one out there, yet. But why wouldn't you want to use the newsletter advanced bulk e-mail?

Just more curious more then anything.

-Jim

Correct me if i am wrong but if a customer is unsubscribed in theory they will not get a newsletter? Our client needs to contact all customers, and no it is not spam it is a one off mailing

Correct me if i am wrong but if a customer is unsubscribed in theory they will not get a newsletter? Our client needs to contact all customers, and no it is not spam it is a one off mailing

Ahh, I gotta it. Kinda of like a Christmas card, or notice of change in policy type of thing. Might be worth writing if someone doesn't beat me to it. :-)

thx.

Archived