• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Oscommerce Shopping Cart - two quantity options

cclayton

Hi Guys and Girls!

I have a problem with an enhancement I am doing to my shopping cart... any help would be greatfully accepted - I am happy for someone to email/msg me seperately and do this for a fee as it is driving me nuts now. Okay, so here is the overview...

The site I am working on is a sightseeing tours site and the product tours is chargable for adults and children so for one product I have two pricing field which is part of the work I have done so far by adding in an extra FIELD in PRODUCTS TABLE of the DB. This has also been added to the Product Admin section so instead now all products have a ADULT and CHILD price.

The problem I am having is in the shopping_cart.php section where I have the quantity box which defaults to one... and I have begun to add a second box where I want to add the Child quantity but this is where I am struggling. I want this to pick up the child price one you enter a figure in here and click update. Then once booking it needs to keep these details and pass them through the Checkout Process. So although its one product, there are two quantity options both with different pricing which are saved in the DB.

Anyone help me with this? :blush:

Thanks, Chris

Founder & Director at CSC Tours Ltd

Archived