• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

sql script does not work

structuredcable

I am currently installing the module.

The module? Do you have any idea how many different contributions there are in the add-on section (at this moment 4,301 to be precise).

On second thoughts, Query empty might not be an error at all. Did you check if the changes that the script was trying to do are now in the database?

Edited by Jan Zonjee

The module? Do you have any idea how many different contributions there are in the add-on section (at this moment 4,301 to be precise).

On second thoughts, Query empty might not be an error at all. Did you check if the changes that the script was trying to do are now in the database?

Sorry. I thought I was posting under a specific module topic (Visitor Web Stats 3.2). The problem (same for all) I am having with ANY of the SQL scripts in the mods I am trying to install is reported as follows (using MySQL Query Browser for Windows):

Script line: 5 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'configuration_id' at row 1

Upon inspecting the script I find the VALUE to be '' for the 'configuration_id' field.

For example,

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_id` , `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` )

VALUES ('', 'Use the GD Libray to build graphs ?', 'VWS_GD_SUPPORT', 'true', 'Use the GD Libray to build graphs ?', '700', '0', NULL , NOW( ) , '', "tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false')," );

Any other query that does have a value other than '' for 'configuration_id' is executed.

Help? Thanks much in advance.

Upon inspecting the script I find the VALUE to be '' for the 'configuration_id' field.

That used to work, but not any more with MySQL5. Either you change the '' to NULL (no quotes or single quotes around it) or leave it out like:

For example,
INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_title` , `configuration_key` , `configuration_value` , `configuration_description` , `configuration_group_id` , `sort_order` , `last_modified` , `date_added` , `use_function` , `set_function` ) 
VALUES ('Use the GD Libray to build graphs ?', 'VWS_GD_SUPPORT', 'true', 'Use the GD Libray to build graphs ?', '700', '0', NULL , NOW( ) , '',  "tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false')," );