• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Don't want photos on 'whats in your cart' page

Yukon4

After you add a product to your cart, the product photo is included on the 'what's in your cart' listing page. It's not bad if you only buy one thing, but gets rather cluttered and clumsy looking if you have lots of products added into your cart.

Where can we "turn off" the product photos showing up on the 'what's in your cart' page? ONLY on that page.

OR?? - is it possible to have a smaller version of the product photo appear on the 'whats in your cart' page? That would work.

Thanks!

well, you can make the image smaller in the cart page by changing it's define in configuration --> images

or you can delete the call for it in shopping_cart.php if you don't want it any longer

simple enough

HTH

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Delete ref to images in shopping_cart.php

$products_name = '<table border="0" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">' .
				   '  <tr>' .
				   '	<td class="productListing-data" align="center"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products[$i]['image'], $products[$i]['name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a></td>' .
				   '	<td class="productListing-data" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $products[$i]['id']) . '"><b>' . $products[$i]['name'] . '</b></a>';

The code to remove is .tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products[$i]['image'], $products[$i]['name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT)

Cheers

Gaurav

Best Regards,
Gaurav

Archived