• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout_Processs Timeout?!?

suess0r

Hello, I'm implementing the WPP module.. I have made all changes to the catalog files and followed all the steps necessary. I get to the checkout_confirmation.php on my site perfectly and when I click Confirm Order it just sits there until timeout. It doesn't give me an error or anything just sits there until it times out. I'm not sure what can cause this but I have quadruple checked the code and everything is in there that was in the sample pages.

I'm not sure if I should go into debug mode (or how for that matter). Could this be because I'm in sandbox mode and I'm trying a 4111111111111111 credit card? What should my next steps be, I'm pulling my hair out here?! Thanks so much.

Which PayPal Pro module are you using?

The 4111111111111111 number won't work in the Sandbox, but that's not the cause of your problem. More than likely this is caused by cURL being disabled by your host. If you're a GoDaddy user, be sure to insert the proxy address included in the documentation (if you're using my version).

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Which PayPal Pro module are you using?

The 4111111111111111 number won't work in the Sandbox, but that's not the cause of your problem. More than likely this is caused by cURL being disabled by your host. If you're a GoDaddy user, be sure to insert the proxy address included in the documentation (if you're using my version).

Yes I am using your WPP module paypal_wpp_0.9.2 - I have used this module before on the same exact hosting plan (which is an affiliation of go daddy). How do I go about "inserting the proxy address included in the documentation" insert into where and which proxy address? Thank you so much for your reply, I'm really hoping to get through this.

Is there any other explanation or way of debugging this if the cURL wasn't disabled? Thanks again!!

The documentation that's included with the module contains the proxy address that GoDaddy requires be added to the module's settings in the admin.

Upload the included wpp_diagnostics.php file and open it in your browser to know for sure.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

I was incorrect before stating that I've used this on the same server type. I did it before on another hosting company but this time it is with GoDaddy. Do i need an SSL certificate for this to work? I added the proxy address of http://proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128 to the module - now when I hit "confirm order" it goes back to "Checkout_Shipping.php" and starts the process over. I did get this error on the checkout_payment.php after I confirmed the shipping address

SSL: error:14094418:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca (Error No. 35)

Is there any other reason other than not having an SSL certificate that would cause this? Thank you very much for all your help!

Edited by suess0r