• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change Template size

Azim

hello,

I purchased a template from template monster. and its size is not what i like. can i change its width and add more buttons on top.

i can change the buttons colors and logo as well in psd files.

do i change the size in psd file or css file or in some php files.

any help plzz

depends on the template, post your url to get proper help

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

first guess is you will have to edit header and footer.php and check to see if there is a div call making it center in the stylesheet as well

Not sure, but I think this may be the case

HTH

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Yes u r right, that was helpful, i changed in header.php "center" to "left" and it did change. Do i need to change the footer too. or is it ok.

And if i want the template to appear on the whole page and add more buttons in psd file and Export edited images to it. but how can i make its size in psd file.

Archived