• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing Tax without changing prices

mousewebdesign

Hi there,

In The Netherlands from 01-01-2008 the Tax will be changed from 19% to 20%. This means that in my webshop every product that has 19% has to be upgraded to 20%. But I don't want the prices to be changed aswell. I just want the prices to be the same. Only on new added products I want to decrease the price with the tax.

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the tax-rate only, and not the prices automaticly aswell?

Marcus

P.s: I've got a webshop with more than 7.500 products which contains about 6.000 products where the tax has to change.

Hi there,

In The Netherlands from 01-01-2008 the Tax will be changed from 19% to 20%. This means that in my webshop every product that has 19% has to be upgraded to 20%. But I don't want the prices to be changed aswell. I just want the prices to be the same. Only on new added products I want to decrease the price with the tax.

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the tax-rate only, and not the prices automaticly aswell?

Marcus

P.s: I've got a webshop with more than 7.500 products which contains about 6.000 products where the tax has to change.

You can search for Quick Price Updates in the contribution area. It works really well. You are able to price change and I think tax change per product or globally.

Do or Do Not, there is no try.

You can search for Quick Price Updates in the contribution area. It works really well. You are able to price change and I think tax change per product or globally.

Hi Ctect2001,

Thanx for your quick reply. I've tried Quick Price Updates but the problem there is that it's showing prices without tax. So if you change the tax-rate it doesn't effect much untill you see that the price WITH tax has been changed. So this is not the solution for my problem.

Marcus

Hi Ctect2001,

Thanx for your quick reply. I've tried Quick Price Updates but the problem there is that it's showing prices without tax. So if you change the tax-rate it doesn't effect much untill you see that the price WITH tax has been changed. So this is not the solution for my problem.

Marcus

Oh, ok. What about the City Tax Rates with Admin Contribution.

Also, how do you add contributions to a profile?

Do or Do Not, there is no try.

Oh, ok. What about the City Tax Rates with Admin Contribution.

Hi,

No, sorry, that ain't it either. I've been looking for it a long time and the 1st January is coming closer.

Also, how do you add contributions to a profile?

you mean the button 'My Contributions' below my name in the left column? That's because I've have participate to some contributions. If you want to show what contributions you're using for your own OsCommerce-site, than just add the names to your signature.

Marcus

Archived