• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

is there a contrib to allow more than 1 photo?

pandrews

I know i can add html to my item description, but i was wondering if there is a contribution to allow 2 photos to be uploaded, which would let me show the front and back of an item easily.

You may want to try More Pics.

More_Pics_6 for 2.2 ms2

Add UP to 6 more Pics to Oscommerce 2.2 ms2. This will allow you to use 0-7 pics with oscommerce 2.2 ms2.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1611

Good luck!

Thanks for the recommendation, but that mod is really confusing to me. It seems like the instructions actually have you repeat yourself, replacing the same block of code twice? Anyway, I did it and uploaded the new product_info.php file, and nothing seems to have happened except now my images don't show on the product info pages.

Also, when I go to add a new product, it still looks like it will only allows for 1 image per product.

Sounds like you made a mistake in the installation. I suggest you ask in the support thread for it since that is where the author is more likely to see your question.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Sounds like you made a mistake in the installation. I suggest you ask in the support thread for it since that is where the author is more likely to see your question.

Jack

im sure i made a mistake with the installation, but im not sure how, it seems the only instructions are "change" and "to"

That is how the install instructions for most contributions are worded. What were expecting the instructions to say?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

One of the biggest problems with contributions is the packages that are uploaded by people that should not be allowed to do so. If you use the latest package by Surfalot, it will work as it should and have correct instructions. Just ignore the others.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons