• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payment Module - Bank Online Transfer

mom2ashley

Hi

I've been surfing through this forum site for a few days now but can't seem to find a solution.

In the payment module, instead of the default ones that are available, how can I add another option i.e. for Bank Online Transfer? I tried to modify the 'money order' but at the end of the checkout process, the 'money order' details will appear i.e. Name, Address etc which is not relevant. All I need is to state my bank account number and Account Name. Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Rgds

mom2ashley

Hi

I've been surfing through this forum site for a few days now but can't seem to find a solution.

In the payment module, instead of the default ones that are available, how can I add another option i.e. for Bank Online Transfer? I tried to modify the 'money order' but at the end of the checkout process, the 'money order' details will appear i.e. Name, Address etc which is not relevant. All I need is to state my bank account number and Account Name. Anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

Rgds

mom2ashley

Look in the contributions section: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions

Archived