• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Integrate a template into OsCommerce

Nadia

Hi All,

I have downloaded the lastest version of OsCommerce however I would like to use our own template "one of template Monster" ready ones but I am not sure which files/folders to replace in order to replace the default OsCommerce design.

It seems thaat template monster are using an older version of OsC which is stupid as you pay like $160 per template :)

Thank yoou in advance.

Nadia

Hi All,

I have downloaded the lastest version of OsCommerce however I would like to use our own template "one of template Monster" ready ones but I am not sure which files/folders to replace in order to replace the default OsCommerce design.

It seems thaat template monster are using an older version of OsC which is stupid as you pay like $160 per template :)

Thank yoou in advance.

Nadia

hi,

make sure you get your money back. that is what happened to me and I called my credit card and canceled my payment. most of the templates over there are not compatiable with new versions.

take care

hi,

make sure you get your money back. that is what happened to me and I called my credit card and canceled my payment. most of the templates over there are not compatiable with new versions.

take care

I think you'll find you are paying for the design, rather than up to date code. You as the store owner should be responsible for the ongoing updates.

We used to get one or two emails per year from them, offering us the grand sum of between $30 and $40 dollars to write templates for them.

That wouldn't even cover my hourly rate. Thankfully they've taken us off their mailing list now.

Vger

Archived