• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

What program or Template can I use to change the design of my shopping cart?

SXM

I am trying to change the design of the shopping cart but it looks like I have to know a lot about the codes. I know About some codes but I think, maybe someone knows about a program or template that I can use to add the logo of my company, change the size of the website, colors, text , etc... I couldn't find it in the OS Commerce Cpanel. Please, at least let me know about a tutorial. I need HELP!

I am trying to change the design of the shopping cart but it looks like I have to know a lot about the codes. I know About some codes but I think, maybe someone knows about a program or template that I can use to add the logo of my company, change the size of the website, colors, text , etc... I couldn't find it in the OS Commerce Cpanel. Please, at least let me know about a tutorial. I need HELP!

click on basics for osc design below

Jesse,

You may also want to give the Simple Template System a look as well. (link in my signature below)

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hi,

where is the Readme.txt file? I cannot find this.

Thanx

:thumbsup: Not every contribution has a file called Readme.txt. For the STS contribution, look in the "doc" folder for the install.html file.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Archived