• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

some feedback please

Mofix

Hi Linie,

I think your site looks great, and as far as I can see, it is all working fine too.

How did you get the drop down box with sizes and price additions? Was that a contrib?

Hi @ all,

wanted to make a little easy to use shop. its only up since some weeks. perhaps u have some comments or hints for me.

http://www.linie-ell.de

Linie ell shop

many thx,

Mofix

Hi Linie,

I think your site looks great, and as far as I can see, it is all working fine too.

How did you get the drop down box with sizes and price additions? Was that a contrib?

That is under the /admin/attributes

man of a reformed faith.

hi chimerique,

thx for ur compliment.

nope, ths drop down isnt realized with a contrib. i used the normal produkt attributes editor. but because of the many different sizes i used the "product_attributes_clone" contribution. I also tried the "instant price update" contribution to get the shown product price to be updated in according to the selected size but it didnt work for me. i will later try to fix this.

have fun :rolleyes: ,

Some suggestions:

- make all the product pages have individual (meta) titles.

- change the default oscommerce buttons to someone more suited to your web shops color thema.

- change the box background color to more closly match the rest of the color thema.

@ jumping rabbit

thx for ur hints. I will work on some own buttons this evening. Also i will work on the other points, after solving a nasty problem with the shipping modules :/

Archived