• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Anyone using Seperate Pricing Per Customer v3.1?

RickChase

re this: http://www.oscommerce.com/downloads.php/co...ions,671/type,3

I am terribly interested in this mod. If anyone is using it, please give some feedback. I think this may be the most involved mod I have attempted yet, but before I start just want to get a feel for everyones opinion.

Also, can we set three price levels (we have Retail[everyone], wholesale[cheaper] and small-distro[very cheap])

Thank you!

Rick

I've been using ver 3.0 since the day it was posted, and am just about ready to move to 3.1. I had written a very involved mod which included changes to the products table, and major changes to the core code, when I saw this one. It was exactly what was needed, and I abandoned my efforts.

You have to be very careful that you follow the instructions exactly, and double check what you have done. I have it implemented for a building supply company that has three pricing levels - retail, contractor level 1, and contractor level 2, for an inventory of over 10,000 products. I did have to write custom decoding ,upload and database populating scripts to get the data from their inventory system.

It's been running since the beginning of September, and so far, so good. I say go for it.....

Unexpect the Expected

Is member pricing mod different than what you are talking about, I'm thinking having a memebership discount deals on my site.

For example if you shop every month you become a memeber and get a discount. Which mod should I use for that, anyone?