osCommerce

The e-commerce.

mws_header(BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES)

Alexian

I was just exactly looking to this module:

Show Subcategories and Products

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5366

But when i put the catagories.php in mine /catalog/includes/boxes i got this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mws_header() in /home/beamernl/domains/projectorenwinkel.nl/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 68

On line 68 its:

<tr>

<?php echo mws_header(BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES); ?>

<td>

How can i solve this??

I was just exactly looking to this module:

Show Subcategories and Products

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5366

But when i put the catagories.php in mine /catalog/includes/boxes i got this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mws_header() in /home/beamernl/domains/projectorenwinkel.nl/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 68

On line 68 its:

<tr>

<?php echo mws_header(BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES); ?>

<td>

How can i solve this??

Fix line 68 or install the Graphical Borders contrib correctly.

okey that was mine question HOW TO FiX LiNE 68?

OK, I gave you two options. It looks like you have chosen the option that you must uninstall the Graphical Borders contribution. You can do this from the backups you made when installing it.

OK, I gave you two options. It looks like you have chosen the option that you must uninstall the Graphical Borders contribution. You can do this from the backups you made when installing it.

i dont want to uninstall anything...i'm usng it. but what has that module to do with this ? Can't i put something else in place of the line 68? Cant i change it and make it work WiTHOUT uninstalling stuff?

i dont want to uninstall anything...i'm usng it. but what has that module to do with this ? Can't i put something else in place of the line 68? Cant i change it and make it work WiTHOUT uninstalling stuff?

Where does mws_header(BOX_HEADING_CATEGORIES); come from?

Go through the installation instructions step by step from the very beginning and check every edit you have done or missed. This is a contribution that modifies the osc code so it's not something everyone will be familiar with.

If that doesn't work then you have no choice but to do as Coopco suggested which would be to replace any editted files with those from a backup (you did backup before editting din't you?) and start from scratch.

I have installed this contrib on three different sites without problem so I know the contrib works.

did you also install the graphical borders contribution? That line is a reference to that contribution

HERE is the link for it

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Archived