• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CC payments failing with Paypal IPN

minionsweb

Customer paying with CCs transactions are not going thru.

This is since 9/19 or 20 (no transactions on the 19th)

I havent done anything with the system since the 16th, so I dont believe it is anything I have implemented.

What I am seeing is - status: Preparing [PayPal IPN]

As far as I know, these folks are using CCs to pay.

If they use paypal, the other issue arose - no shipping passed to paypal.

Additionally, I normally see an order process email, havent been getting them since this started.

from a customer who initially made me aware of the problem:

"When I was getting the double payment page; the first page was not including shipping, there was a dropdown box for you to select a cost, but the only thing that could be selected was $0.00 (the shipping and handling was there, but not included in the total) and when you hit payment on that page the next page was almost the exact same, but it did not have the dropdown and had the shipping cost included in the total. At that point, if you select the button, it got a page not found.

The last time I went through, I logged in with my paypal account and there was no shipping and handling fee added at all……

I used my bank account instead of a credit card….

This is the one that went through correctly (but not really), so please make sure base on the order below that you bill me for the shipping. "

Since this store is not generally accessible yet, I have only been using it to be able to offer a new product in tiered pricing.

It is not seeing the same amount of traffic as my regular hard coded website.

Any insight would really be appreciated.

which PayPal contribution you are using?

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.