• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Affiliate System

ace21gabriel

Look at the description I got off of a website.

this module allows you to sign up affiliates to your web site. The advantage of having affiliates is that other people will link to your web site and you will generate more web site traffic and sales. You can set the commission you will pay each affiliate. This can be set per affiliate, not per product. In the admin you will see statistics on what affiliates have sold and how much you owe them for their % commission.

That is exactly what I want.

Got it off of this site...

http://www.itwebexperts.com/oscommerce_mod...nstallation.php

But it is no longer active and they havent responded to me. They have screen shots of it as well. Can anyone make this or tell me where i can get it. Thanks!

Thats the same affiliate system you can find in the contributions section of this site.

HERE

I post this because a lot of people tend to not notice the links at the top of these forums, from a design standpoint these forums need a dramatic redo, but from a functional standpoint it is invision power boards, best there is IMO

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Archived