• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Attributes Sets Sort Order

LOTTIE

Hi,

I want to make my product attributes run in sequence. Have added them to the main database in the order I want them to run, created attribute sets with attributes in the order I want them to run and finally numbered them 0-? in the order I want them to run ... so why are they still running back to front?? My simple Small, Medium, Large attributes insist on displaying Large, Medium, Small whatever I do. You would think that the logic to this is to reverse the attribute order, but no, they still just remain in reverse order!! Any simple help to this problem would be much appreciated ... but be gentle, I need simple instructions for a non web developer new to all of this.

Many thanks,

Lottie

:D

Hi,

I want to make my product attributes run in sequence. Have added them to the main database in the order I want them to run, created attribute sets with attributes in the order I want them to run and finally numbered them 0-? in the order I want them to run ... so why are they still running back to front?? My simple Small, Medium, Large attributes insist on displaying Large, Medium, Small whatever I do. You would think that the logic to this is to reverse the attribute order, but no, they still just remain in reverse order!! Any simple help to this problem would be much appreciated ... but be gentle, I need simple instructions for a non web developer new to all of this.

Many thanks,

Lottie

:D

default they will be sorted alphabetically..

For sorting add-ons have a look here...

Archived