• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customizing template in photoshop

weaknezz

When customizing a template in photoshop (using the slice tool), do i have to change all the files that comes with the pack?

Like when i changed the "home" psd, do these changes also work for the "categories, products, cart, buttons and popup" psd?

Thnks!

-Morten

When customizing a template in photoshop (using the slice tool), do i have to change all the files that comes with the pack?

Like when i changed the "home" psd, do these changes also work for the "categories, products, cart, buttons and popup" psd?

Thnks!

-Morten

I could be very wrong here, as i don't know to what template you mean.. but if your talking about button images the main reason you get a PSD file with them is you you can change the text of the button in photoshop or similar program and save them back as gif's ( like if you got a template of english buttons but you speak german, it would be a pain to edit them without the PSD files lol)

If your talking about a full size 700px odd wide Template file , then thats a compleatly differant matter and i'll eat my hat .

let me know which one you have !

alistair.

Archived