• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Size of Product Name Box in Admin

varanus9

Hi - I've searched all over for this, and I imagine the solution is not tough, but I just can't find it.

When I look at a product in admin, the width of the "Product Name" input field is too small. I cannot figure out how to make it bigger. I tried to add a class in my stylesheet, and then changing the class of the table cell in categories.php that holds the input box, but it still didn't work.

I'm sure the solution is somewhere in this block from my /admin/categories.php file:

<tr>
		<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>
		<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
	  </tr>

If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Phil Black

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

change your code to this

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id'])),'size=50'); ?></td>

:thumbsup:

Archived