• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Multiple Moneris Solution

cosmoba

Hi,

I am currently setting up Moneris eSelectPlus for a client. They have two mechant accounts set up with Moneris, one for CAN and one for US dollars. They want to keep the funds separate. I have looked into the keys that are inserted into the configuration table for Moneris (I have the CAN side set up). I don't really see a way of having multiple Moneris Solutions installed. I was wondering if anyone else has tackled this issue, or if there is an easy work around. I have searched around, but can't seem to find anything about multiple Moneris or Paypal payment methods based on currency.

Any help or feedback would be great.

Thanks,

cosmoba

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I am currently setting up Moneris eSelectPlus for a client. They have two mechant accounts set up with Moneris, one for CAN and one for US dollars. They want to keep the funds separate. I have looked into the keys that are inserted into the configuration table for Moneris (I have the CAN side set up). I don't really see a way of having multiple Moneris Solutions installed. I was wondering if anyone else has tackled this issue, or if there is an easy work around. I have searched around, but can't seem to find anything about multiple Moneris or Paypal payment methods based on currency.

Any help or feedback would be great.

Thanks,

cosmoba

I would imagine that there is a unique identifier within the module so that the system knows it's a module and it's installed. Therefore what I would do is duplicate it (you may also have to do a bit of work to the database calls etc so that it doesn't override the previous installation) and then assign it to a different zone. Therefore all the CAN zones are applied to the first, and all the rest to the second.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello:

Thanks for your contributions. I am new to this and have the same question. Is it possible to set it up so that when they choose Canadian funds, it is a CAD transaction, and US funds choice is an USD transaction? If not, this solution seems to be the best way to go.