• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SQL problems... uses to much cpu on my hosting account...

i have been explained, that we have a big problem in this code, from my webhosting company.

# Time: 070919 22:45:42

# User@Host: elutstyr[elutstyr] @ ritz.domeneshop.no [194.63.248.43] # Query_time: 71 Lock_time: 0 Rows_sent: 6 Rows_examined: 6932778 select p.products_id, p.products_image from orders_products opa, orders_products opb, customers ca, customers cb, orders o, products p where opa.products_id = '1199' and ca.customers_id = cb.customers_id and opb.products_id != '1199' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit 6; # Time: 070919 22:45:46 # User@Host: elutstyr[elutstyr] @ ritz.domeneshop.no [194.63.248.43] # Query_time: 184 Lock_time: 0 Rows_sent: 6 Rows_examined: 17291763 select p.products_id, p.products_image from orders_products opa, orders_products opb, customers ca, customers cb, orders o, products p where opa.products_id = '1839' and ca.customers_id = cb.customers_id and opb.products_id != '1839' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit 6; # Time: 070919 22:46:07 # User@Host: elutstyr[elutstyr] @ ritz.domeneshop.no [194.63.248.43] # Query_time: 106 Lock_time: 0 Rows_sent: 6 Rows_examined: 17291763 select p.products_id, p.products_image from orders_products opa, orders_products opb, customers ca, customers cb, orders o, products p where opa.products_id = '1839' and ca.customers_id = cb.customers_id and opb.products_id != '1839' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit 6; # Time: 070919 22:46:53 # User@Host: elutstyr[elutstyr] @ ritz.domeneshop.no [194.63.248.43] # Query_time: 17 Lock_time: 0 Rows_sent: 6 Rows_examined: 3469191 select p.products_id, p.products_image from orders_products opa, orders_products opb, customers ca, customers cb, orders o, products p where opa.products_id = '1920' and ca.customers_id = cb.customers_id and opb.products_id != '1920' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit 6;

it seems like the database is not good enough optimized.... and i dont know ho to contact, og what to do... every hour that goes by, i will loose money... so please... can anyone help me...

i believe i need some codefix or update.... there must have been other people having this problems?

thanx

i have been explained, that we have a big problem in this code, from my webhosting company.

# Time: 070919 22:45:42

# User@Host: elutstyr[elutstyr] @ ritz.domeneshop.no [194.63.248.43] # Query_time: 71 Lock_time: 0 Rows_sent: 6 Rows_examined: 6932778 select p.products_id, p.products_image from orders_products opa, orders_products opb, customers ca, customers cb, orders o, products p where opa.products_id = '1199' and ca.customers_id = cb.customers_id and opb.products_id != '1199' and opb.products_id = p.products_id and opb.orders_id = o.orders_id and p.products_status = '1' group by p.products_id order by o.date_purchased desc limit 6;

it seems like the database is not good enough optimized....

Seems like you use a modified also_purchased_products.php because customers ca, customers cb and and ca.customers_id = cb.customers_id are not in the standard osC module whereas the rest of the query is.

To me the problem seems to be that missing in this query is and cb.customers_id = o.customers_id and that is probably causing the large amount of rows that need to be examined.

Archived