• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

can ANYONE help me?

ardley216

PLEASE HELP ME ???

this is the exact error i get...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /checkout_shipping.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

can someone tell me how to solve this. thank you

my adress is

lucky216.com

Ardley

Store:Gadget-Net

ok done that.. let it change... refreshed my website ( http://www.lucky216.com ) and it didn't work again...

would this be of any help

"Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at secure268.hostgator.com Port 443"

when i re check al;l the pogram files... the chmod is 7xx

im confused

Ardley

Oh oh ... you have SSL enabled for checkout (and thus my account link doesn't work as well :) )

Have you bought SSL certificate and installed it?

The site currently is trying to use hostgator certificate (which is issued to *.hostgator.com) but your site is lucky216.com and throws an error.

Check configure.php in \includes and \admin\includes

make ENABLE_SSL to false and then try your site.

Thanks

Gaurav

Best Regards,
Gaurav

ok i done that! :) it works...

BUT...

now none of my pictures work...

would i have to reupload them?

i'll try that and i'll post if it still doesn't work.

also...

it says at the top of my website:

Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/ardley/public_html/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

how do i fix this?

Ardley

Do you have any kind of FTP client? It should be 644.

depends on server configuration, as some webhosting run php scripts only under 755 chmod.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

well what i did was... uninstall OSC.. and reinstalled it... tried adding a SSL cert...but didn;t work so i'll go without... i wont try editing any of the files.. because it seems to get messed up everytime... dont know why.. im very newbie at this... so yeah...

Ardley

Archived