• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

invoice and packing slip store address

christoph100

I have been learning lots these last couple of days. But I seem to have come across something I can not locate to change.

under admin/invoice.php and packingslip.php I have changed and centered the logo for both.

however they still have this on the top left hand side of the page.

Store Name

Address

Country

Phone

I would like to change this to my information. Where is this section located?

Thanks.

Chris.

Don't know exactly what you want to achieve, but the code which displays the mentioned part is the following:

<tr>
<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo nl2br(STORE_NAME_ADDRESS); ?></td>
	<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce', '204', '50'); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
 </tr>

STORE_NAME_ADDRESS is a configuration parameter that contains your store informations.

Don't know exactly what you want to achieve, but the code which displays the mentioned part is the following:

<tr>
<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo nl2br(STORE_NAME_ADDRESS); ?></td>
	<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce', '204', '50'); ?></td>
  </tr>
</table></td>
 </tr>

STORE_NAME_ADDRESS is a configuration parameter that contains your store informations.

Thanks for the reply

It was late last night!, must have been looking with my eyes closed, This morning I found what I was looking for, Forgot to put the store name and address info in the admin menu system. After doing that it worked ;)

Chris

Archived