• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ChurchCandlesOnline.com Feedback

sterlruth

Hi, Your site looks good. The one thing I do not like is the personal information required for a new account. My wife's site does the same thing, and I really need to change it also. I like the symbology and bees wax information pages, they are interesting to read and add original content.

If you have the opportunity, please take a look at my wife's new site CleverEmbroidery.com . I am also looking for feedback, unfortunately my request for feedback has not reached the end of the queue. How long did you wait for your feedback post to appear?

Good Luck,

Willie

wpeloqui

On your store CleverEmbroidery.com . I do like the general layout. I fot rid on my reviews because like your store it just sits there. You either like it or you don't unlike Amazon where certain books strike different people in different ways.

Your site is like mine in that it has a specific audience so marketing it and having it appear in key searches gets tricky. I suppose that there are trade magazines that you can cross advertise in promoting your site and perhaps pull some mailing lists to do very targeted direct mail pieces.

The only other piece is there is no phone number and no direct e-mail outside of that form you click. I am convinced that having those two pieces of information will help your site turn browsers into buyers.

Steve

Andrew,

I wish you responded as fast to my double post as to my request for information about your services..... And when i private e-mailed you I got your box was full...

Are you going to call me?

Steve Kenny

Archived