• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Stylesheet question...

atlasoff

Hi all,

I'm having a heck of time figuring out where in the stylesheet the color of the text of the product price in the product listing is defined. The price is there, I can see it when I view the source, but right now, it's white against a white background, so it's not showing up. I know this question is probably idiotic, and I've stared the stylesheet WAAAAY too long.

Here is my product listing with the "missing prices" below...

<link removed>

If anyone can throw me a bone, I'd be MOST grateful...

Julie

hey, I don't have a solution for that, but I just wanted to make sure that you knew there is a problem with your security certificate. When I click on My Account or Checkout I get an error about your certificate!! Just making sure you knew, if so, then ignore me!!! :)

hey, I don't have a solution for that, but I just wanted to make sure that you knew there is a problem with your security certificate. When I click on My Account or Checkout I get an error about your certificate!! Just making sure you knew, if so, then ignore me!!! :)

Thanks for letting me know, Jenny! You rule. :) Julie

no problem ;) I like to point out other things I notice when I look at people's sites just because you never know, and I would hate for someone to go live and not realize something is broken!! Sorry I can't help with the other problem... the only thing I can suggest is going through the stylesheet and testing different variables until you find the right one. Trial and Error rocks!!! :)

Hi all,

I'm having a heck of time figuring out where in the stylesheet the color of the text of the product price in the product listing is defined. The price is there, I can see it when I view the source, but right now, it's white against a white background, so it's not showing up. I know this question is probably idiotic, and I've stared the stylesheet WAAAAY too long.

Here is my product listing with the "missing prices" below...

http://elainefallonimports.com/onlinecomme...ex.php?cPath=23

If anyone can throw me a bone, I'd be MOST grateful...

Julie

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

-----------------------------------------------------

I am having the very same problem and have looked at your solution but it does not work for me

Can anybody else help with this please

I do not the price displaying even though it is there

Archived