• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need feedback :)

dessa

Error Error: The exchange rate for US Dollar (USD) was not updated via xe. Is it a valid currency code?

Warning Warning: The primary exchange rate server (oanda) failed for Euro (EUR) - trying the secondary exchange rate server.

Error Error: The exchange rate for Euro (EUR) was not updated via xe. Is it a valid currency code?

can sombody help ?

this is what i gut when i tryd to press update Currencies

i am a little lost :)

i need to add CHF and RON (i dident changed the Currencie stil now)

Error Error: The exchange rate for US Dollar (USD) was not updated via xe. Is it a valid currency code?

Warning Warning: The primary exchange rate server (oanda) failed for Euro (EUR) - trying the secondary exchange rate server.

Error Error: The exchange rate for Euro (EUR) was not updated via xe. Is it a valid currency code?

can sombody help ?

this is what i gut when i tryd to press update Currencies

i am a little lost :)

i need to add CHF and RON (i dident changed the Currencie stil now)

changed manny things... stil need improvments :)

Need some help removing the right side tabel

To get rid of the table field on the right side you got to remove the following code from your index.php (where the include for column_right has already been removed):

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>

Please note that there are some other files that also contain this code, so they will display the table field as well.

ok i worked more on the site :) i install/reinstall over and over:) so this is what i gut stil now

take a look :)

well i dont remove the right colume anny more ty for the tip Nullachtfuffzehn (danke)

So like u see for some of u its a lazzy noobish work stil now but for me costed around 25 pack of cigarets at least if not more... so ...

I would apriciate some help on:

* The Categories to look better

* so that all my box`es look same :) like the Categories and the Login box

* to remove the picture slots for categorys/subcategorys (i will add pictures only for products)

lather tonight i will add most of the products to...

the thing is that ther will be no online selling... cuz the product prices are to high and the owner is to afraid of fraud

i use Import/export v1.5 to add the products i tested it it works fine (btw i need to import the prices in CHF and on the site to be displayed only Euro and RON, well i need to remove the CHF from the Currencie box, a way to auto update the currancy would be cool to)

* i manage the upper logo/privacy/shiping text :) i know they are missing

i try to say again i gut no php/html/java ideea :) (call me nOob!)

* how to add a swf to main site when it starts instad of that "This is a default setup ..." i know how to remove it but i dont know how to add a swf.

Contributions i gut up:

Zones_romania.zip

basic_design_pack2-0.zip

LoginBox_5.21_eng_ger_fr_it + LoginBox_5.21_RO

romanian-complete.zip

show_sub-categories_onmouse_over_v2

Graphical_Borders_v2.zip + Graphical_Borders_v2.1.zip

Import/Export

Added forum link

this is all i done :)) so pls give me some help now u know what i done and what i would need to do :)

i come back in some h`s

• 2 weeks later...

Kk manny changes

but... i gut some issues

I gut this categories for example:

Nivele>Optice

in this cat i gut "Series" of products for example Seria NA 700 witch contains the products Na720, NA724, NA728, NA730

Now i would prefere not to make a 3th Cat. calld Nivele>Optice>Seria NA700

(1. i cant make 3th lvl cuz of show_sub-categories_onmouse_over_v2 and 2th its nice nice to have "N" cat`s for a total of 40 products)

can somebody give me a hand here?

basicly what i need:

1. for future use i would probably need 3th lvl cats

2. A nice solution For the series... u can see my test but not very good, so u can have an idee:

this is somthing like the Serie should look like

and this is how the Products should look like in the "Series" here

and could sombody help me out whit the img width? i resized the image at 20% but stil dont look good :(

(Pls leave the "Information Box" sombody als will work on that"

if u prefer:

i am on ymsg: simon.levi

i am on msn: simon.levi (hotmail)

w/o voice chat

darken the reds make them to something like #cc000.. it'll make the site flow more.

ty:) but right now i gut bigger problems:D site without products its not a site:D

Archived