• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Allowing users to add products to my osCommerce page

I would love to have my site set up so that users can add products to be sold on my site... I would allow only PayPal payments so that PayPal would have the headache if a tranaction went bad... I would allow only PayPal verified accounts sell on my page... I would get a little money for a user registering with me and a piece of every transaction... am I dreaming? Is there anything out there that can do this?

In fact, your users are also your vendors, so to speak. So there are some contribs where you can give limited access to the admin panel, so the users can put in their own products. Would be the easiest way to do so. Other than this, you could set up a page on the store front that allow the users to add products. Would be much more work then...

I would love to have my site set up so that users can add products to be sold on my site... I would allow only PayPal payments so that PayPal would have the headache if a tranaction went bad... I would allow only PayPal verified accounts sell on my page... I would get a little money for a user registering with me and a piece of every transaction... am I dreaming? Is there anything out there that can do this?

Wow, thanks... how could I give users limited access to the areas they need in order to add products?

Wow, thanks... how could I give users limited access to the areas they need in order to add products?

There does not appear to be anything that does what I need.. here or anywhere else...

Someone have obviously not looked very hard......

Customer Add Product

Supplier Admin Area

Admin Access Levels

Multi Admin With Levels

++++ much more in the contributions section.....

Archived