• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

adding keywords to index page?

crazyweb

Hi guys,

Please help me with this. I am learning on building my store right now. Do you know how to put some keywords (or meta tages) to the index page of my online store?Thanks in advance.

Teaching is learning.

You should be looking to add 'Header Tags Controller' in contributions, it's vital to add the meta to all pages, aswell as your index page.

thanksssss :thumbsup: ......more help anyone? :rolleyes:

Teaching is learning.

• 3 months later...
Why would you need anymore help? Thats the answer or do you not need to be indexed by search engines?

You can add keywords to the language file, but isn't worth using that as a shortcut.

Is it easy to knacker up your site if you install it incorrectly. My site was designed for me and i've never installed anything in my life!!?

Is it easy to knacker up your site if you install it incorrectly. My site was designed for me and i've never installed anything in my life!!?
Yes, but that is the case with any contribution. But without them, your site won't progress very well.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I've stuck some keywords in my page but didn't dowload any contribution. Ive got version 2.2.

Does anyone know how I've been able to do this and if my site already has a contribution included how can find out which one it is?

I set my shipping by Zone too and didn't download any contribution for that?

Zone Rates in admin>Modules>Shipping is a pre-installed module, so of course you didn't install a contribution for that.

OK, but what about the Metatags that I've stuck in there?

Archived