• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Banners aren't working

jeeperss98

In a nutshell I am now getting my site ready for using advertising banners and after setting up a banner in the "Admin" portion of the site I cannot get the banner to show up on the site.

I am using STS v.4.5.2 and I have my own custom .html templates laid out with inserting the correct variables in the different portions of the tables ass needed. Please help as I am getting paid from a couple of advertisers and I cannot get this to work.

Let me know what code you need from what files to look at what I am doing wrong.

Basically in the footer I have the variable $banner and tried $banner_only and neither show the banner. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

In a nutshell I am now getting my site ready for using advertising banners and after setting up a banner in the "Admin" portion of the site I cannot get the banner to show up on the site.

I am using STS v.4.5.2 and I have my own custom .html templates laid out with inserting the correct variables in the different portions of the tables ass needed. Please help as I am getting paid from a couple of advertisers and I cannot get this to work.

Let me know what code you need from what files to look at what I am doing wrong.

Basically in the footer I have the variable $banner and tried $banner_only and neither show the banner. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Never Mind I figured it out. It had to do with the Banner group being changed. Put it back to 468X50 (default) in banner manager and viola. Banner appeared on the page. Moved the $banner_only to where I wanted it on the page and all set.