• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Specificy different thumbnail image

mpapier

Hello. The images in my cart are very detailed. When sized to thumbnail dimensions (even using the any of the multiple contribution s available), the thumbnails do not provide enough detail.

Is it possible for me to direct the thumbnail to a different image file as opposed to using the sized-down version of the main file in the cart?

to keep the image proportions correct (not skewed) define one of the image sizes in admin, config, images to zero, if you need the image to show bigger somewhere, for instance where it hard code defines small_image_width just change that define to medium or subcategory and make those defines in admin, configuration

I hope this is clear.

I have never used a contribution to set my image sizes since it can all be done hard coded and with the admin configuration options

HTH

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

Hello. The images in my cart are very detailed. When sized to thumbnail dimensions (even using the any of the multiple contribution s available), the thumbnails do not provide enough detail.

Is it possible for me to direct the thumbnail to a different image file as opposed to using the sized-down version of the main file in the cart?

Yes...there are several contribs for that, mopics, ultrapics , smal, medium and large image ++++ just browse around the contributions section.

Archived