• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to edit State/Province options

BapeClothing

I need to know how to change the drop down menus for the State/Province for each country. I have a customer that needs to use "Baden Württemberg" but OScommerce has it as Baden W?rttemberg, so there for its declining there credit card because the State/City is not matching there credit card. Thanks for your help in advance!

I need to know how to change the drop down menus for the State/Province for each country. I have a customer that needs to use "Baden Württemberg" but OScommerce has it as Baden W?rttemberg, so there for its declining there credit card because the State/City is not matching there credit card. Thanks for your help in advance!

I would go into admin and correct the spelling

it will correct the database

• 2 weeks later...

Coding mean the web browser need to support unicode text (character encoding) in order to display the character correctly. In your web browser click on view --> character encoding-->select UTF-8

You can also edit the country list by login to your Myphpadmin. export the countries table, make the editing and import it back. Make sure to save a back up before you try this.

Archived