• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

.psd to site it self?

Ango1708

Hi,

I have just installed the OSC and it work. But now I want to change the design it self. It came with the .psd file. It has all the Layers etc.

But how or what do I have to do so that it can change or export to files and images..backgroung etc..????

TNX,

Ango

Hi,

I have just installed the OSC and it work. But now I want to change the design it self. It came with the .psd file. It has all the Layers etc.

But how or what do I have to do so that it can change or export to files and images..backgroung etc..????

TNX,

Ango

What .psd file are you referring to? I don't think you have a stock osC but maybe a purchased template version?

:thumbsup: The stock osC can use a template from a .psd file very easy using the Simple Template System add-on. See the link in my signature below (STSv4.5.5).

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

What .psd file are you referring to? I don't think you have a stock osC but maybe a purchased template version?

:thumbsup: The stock osC can use a template from a .psd file very easy using the Simple Template System add-on. See the link in my signature below (STSv4.5.5).

No, i do not have the stock OSC. It is a Giftshop Template that i recieved.

I have study the code,etc.. the only way I think is to cut slices/pieces from the .psd and save them to .gif or .jpeg and that figure out where to set them to the frame/table of the index.php file.

It will be a hard job.

Or do some one know an easy way to do it?? HELP...!!! ;) :(

Is there an option in STS to remove or disable the ADD TO CART and CART..??????????
If you are referring to the Add to Cart buttons on the product info pages, then yes, STS has a means of creating product info templates in which you could place the button anywhere on the page or remove it entirely.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Archived