• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fresh eyes wanted!

JGerth

Warning: fopen(/hsphere/local/home/jgerth/iowa-adirondack.com/cache/_index.php__english_USD.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/jgerth/iowa-adirondack.com/includes/classes/page_cache.php on line 259

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /hsphere/local/home/jgerth/iowa-adirondack.com/includes/classes/page_cache.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /hsphere/local/home/jgerth/iowa-adirondack.com/includes/classes/page_cache.php on line 261

-------

FOOTER!!!

Warning: fopen(/hsphere/local/home/jgerth/iowa-adirondack.com/cache/_index.php__english_USD.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/jgerth/iowa-adirondack.com/includes/classes/page_cache.php on line 259

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /hsphere/local/home/jgerth/iowa-adirondack.com/includes/classes/page_cache.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /hsphere/local/home/jgerth/iowa-adirondack.com/includes/classes/page_cache.php on line 261

-------

FOOTER!!!

Fixed... I was using Chemo's page cache contrib... turned it off. Good now. PLEASE let me know if you're having speed issues. I'm trying to streamline. Dumb question: my page could be lean as can be, and if the server is slow, I'm scrued, ya? I'm with HostExcellence... any known issued with them?

Thanks again. Comments welcome!

Jay

IE 6.0 page tries to load but painfully slow.

Hmmm... (again)... I cleaned up the errors in the footer... (Wanna look again?) I 'm at a loss as to how to make the site load faster. I have caching turned off on all of my test computers... a mac running firefox, a slow PC running firefox and IE 6, and a fast PC running IE 7, and it loads fine. Are you using broadband?

Thanks bunches!

Finally something other than a stock OS install.

Looks good.

My only comment really would be too much info on the front page.

Needs tidying a bit but you seem to have put a lot of effort in.

SolarFrenzy

Solar powered gadgets at down to earth prices.

CheekyNaughty

Promoting British Design

That seems to improve the speed issue... a slow sight is death...

your site looks good... I'll go through it now that the site is speedy!

Thanks. I appreciate your help. Any other thoughts anyone??

Thanks!

I think your site is very nice looking - very professional. If I needed an adirondack chair - I'd buy one from you!

The only minor detail: "Iowa-Adirondack.com guarantees you ..." The information underneath might be a little too "wordy." I would much rather see the nice looking & simple blocks underneath the picture of the chaise lounge that say "Free Shipping," "100% Guarantee." Basically, you're repeating yourself on the homepage. But, the blocks are much more appealing & noticeable.

Nice work overall.

Archived