• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ANY version of Administration Access Level Accounts

fabriccut100

more details are needed, your topic title and your topic description seem to clash

"I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings."

---Margaret Mead---

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer.

--Ken Kesey"

I apologize for the lousy description, I have heavily modified a shop which is the latest version(osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 Release Candidate 1)

I'm trying to install Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a)

everything seems to be working fine, except when trying to change the password, I get no edit button on the right side:

if you can help me get this ti work I would gladly pay I need to go live with this soon and I'm stuck on this

screen1a.jpg

more details are needed, your topic title and your topic description seem to clash

• 2 months later...

Hi

I am trying this administraion acces level accounts contri also.

I am using the new osc merchant version.

right from the start of the installation it asked me to find: $cat = array(array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION,

From catalog/admin/index.php

This line is not there, is there someone who can help me with this contri?

Or is it just not suitable for the new version of osc. If I read the posts above it must be possible....

I gave up hope and went to oscmax.com and downloaded that version of the cart ,it has the admin feature as well as many other contributions already in it, I'm sorry I couldn't help

Hi

I am trying this administraion acces level accounts contri also.

I am using the new osc merchant version.

right from the start of the installation it asked me to find: $cat = array(array('title' => BOX_HEADING_CONFIGURATION,

From catalog/admin/index.php

This line is not there, is there someone who can help me with this contri?

Or is it just not suitable for the new version of osc. If I read the posts above it must be possible....

Archived