• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

products not showing

bradbyname

try to re-upload files.

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

well thats the default way oscommerce work.

The logic is you should not have categories and products both with in a categories.

If it finds products the code does not chek for subcategories.

So the bast option is to move those products to some subcategories else twaek the code.

Satish Mantri

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Thanks satish, but no.. i know the rule about having no products listed with categories , but its showing the "new products" which are listed in the sub categories and thats it.. there are no products in this layer.. only sub categories.

feel free to take a look

http://www.finsburyprintgallery.com

and the files have been uploaded three times. i should mention this is a theme pack i used.. so the files may have been edited. if they have, which files would be the likely cause of this?

well your theme cod ehas no option for subcategories to be displayed.It assumes that a category will have products and is not taking care if a category has subcats.

So You need to add code.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived