• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help

bennym0318

I really need help none of my functions work properly. When clicked they take you to a blank page. Check out, my account, and log in page. Just a few to mention I need to fix them. I am thinking I need to re load the php code. I think it got altered thru admin, I could be wrong but I have not tampered with those files and it just stopped working from one day to the next. Any help would be great, the site address is www.anawetdrams.com. :'(

I really need help none of my functions work properly. When clicked they take you to a blank page. Check out, my account, and log in page. Just a few to mention I need to fix them. I am thinking I need to re load the php code. I think it got altered thru admin, I could be wrong but I have not tampered with those files and it just stopped working from one day to the next. Any help would be great, the site address is www.anawetdrams.com. :'(

A valid url may help.

Changed configure.php, ssl ?

A valid url may help.

Changed configure.php, ssl ?

I have not changed anything ,if you go on my site and hit my account it takes you to a blank page. You log in and it takes you to a blank page, you then need to hit the back button. All this from one day to the next. I do update my products thru admin but that is it, no major programming thru admin as I have heard can cause some unwanted issues.

I have not changed anything ,if you go on my site and hit my account it takes you to a blank page. You log in and it takes you to a blank page, you then need to hit the back button. All this from one day to the next. I do update my products thru admin but that is it, no major programming thru admin as I have heard can cause some unwanted issues.
Sorry www.anawetdreams.com that should work.

Archived