• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Errors pop up upon chekout, shipping pricing

Anyone know what this means ?

Warning: Division by zero in /home/jdn1/public_html/paskassandl/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 61

Warning: Division by zero in /home/jdn1/public_html/paskassandl/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 62

Division by 0 ?

These 2 lines appear at the top once you get to the shipping section to choose postage payments. Ive no idea. I havent even gotten into this yet so nothing has been changed i just wanted to try a dummy checkout.

Cheers

Anyone know what this means ?

Warning: Division by zero in /home/jdn1/public_html/paskassandl/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 61

Warning: Division by zero in /home/jdn1/public_html/paskassandl/includes/classes/shipping.php on line 62

Division by 0 ?

These 2 lines appear at the top once you get to the shipping section to choose postage payments. Ive no idea. I havent even gotten into this yet so nothing has been changed i just wanted to try a dummy checkout.

Cheers

Sounds like you declared some of your products to have a weight of 0. It's basic math really, you just can't divide by 0, which is what the code is trying to do at lines 61 and 62. Go through your products and see if you have anything with a weight of 0, and change it to 1 or something like that. Then test it again and see what happens.

Archived