• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Needing help on Atributes

Hi OSC Masters,

When you add attributes for a particular item you can add or subtract from the items price. But what if you have an item that not only increases in value for a different size but also in weight.

How can I also add onto the items weight if they choose a larger size? :unsure:

Thanks in advance!!

Hi OSC Masters,

When you add attributes for a particular item you can add or subtract from the items price. But what if you have an item that not only increases in value for a different size but also in weight.

How can I also add onto the items weight if they choose a larger size? :unsure:

Thanks in advance!!

is there anyone who can help? :-"

You are probably going to have to make a separate listing for that item. That is a very good question though. I don't think I have ever seen a contribution that handles attribute weight except this one but I don't know it if works.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ttribute+weight

I would use the package by Didier Debbaut 23 Jul 2004

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

You are probably going to have to make a separate listing for that item. That is a very good question though. I don't think I have ever seen a contribution that handles attribute weight except this one but I don't know it if works.

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...ttribute+weight

I would use the package by Didier Debbaut 23 Jul 2004

Thank you very much,

I will look into this and hopefully it may be exactly what I need.

I am running CRE OSC a lot so hopefully it will not cause any issues.

Archived