• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce 2.2-MS2 - Need advice with upgrade

eknyc

Hi, We are running a highly customized osCommerce 2.2-MS2 shop (installed in 2003) and did not upgrade to the 2.2MS2 upgrade back in June 2006. I now see a new upgrade available and am wondering if we could upgrade to the latest release osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC1 Released without having done a prior upgrade?

• 2 months later...
Hi, We are running a highly customized osCommerce 2.2-MS2 shop (installed in 2003) and did not upgrade to the 2.2MS2 upgrade back in June 2006. I now see a new upgrade available and am wondering if we could upgrade to the latest release osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC1 Released without having done a prior upgrade?

Hi Guys....nice to see all of you...I'm facing with the same problem...i using 2.2 MS2 and i interest to upgrade to 2.2 RC1...please help me...and guide to upgrade...you help is highly appreciated....thanks...

• 2 years later...

so I've decided to go back to 2.2... but I just found some neat osc2.2 MS2 templates. and I now see MS2 preceeds RC1, and I must assume RC2.. so will the templates for MS2 work with RC2 ?

and what about C3P0 ? does the R2D2 work well using that ?

Archived