• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Commission Module

pag_ibig

I just want to know if this module exists already.

Basically what we want to happen is this, when a customer pays, we automatically get 5% paid to us and the 95% paid to owners.

Mainly it's like a reseller / commission thing. We sell their products on our website. However, instead of the easier way of splitting the commission at the end of the month, we want it done automatically and immediately after each transaction.

Is there a way for me to modify osCommerce's script to connect to 2 different merchant accounts?

I haven't had time to peruse the code, but if this module does not exist yet

i'm thinking of adding a script that

a. gets the total price

b. computes for 5% and process it and pay this to the merchant account 1

c. process the remaining 95% to merchant account 2.

------

i know there is an affiliate module. but basically this is similar to it, yet different. we don't want any referral links etc. we just basically want to pay the 5% commission automatically after each transaction.

thanks.

Only if you want the customers' credit card bills to have two charges on it. I think you'll end up with a pile of complaints and chargebacks because no one will understand why there are two charges from two different merchant accounts.

Pay into one account, keep good records, and split it up as often as needed.

Edited by dynamoeffects

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.