• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Added icons beside products in Product Listings

Munt

I need to add 2 icons and 2 words beside my product listings. I've tried installing a version of short product description and although on the admin side everything is fine it will not display the images. Does anyone know a better contribution to meet my requirements?

Many thanks,

Munt

Has anyone sucessfully installed PRODUCTS SHORT DESCRIPTION V1.02 module in RC1 ?

I've been have a similar problem to other folks who have tried installing the package ... in that admin side everything looks hunky dory ... the data gets stored in the DB and is displayed when editingthe product. On the front end however the "short description" column is there but no data is displayed.

I also have separate pricing per customer addon installed ... I think maybe I need to repeat the products_info (or whichever added value the contribution uses to refer to the added column in the listing) value more times than the Install Text suggests due to it in one of the files. Though I'm not positive where.

[this is using the PRODUCTS SHORT DESCRIPTION V1.02 contribution]

I've tried every product short description mod out there. Has no one else needed to use html in the short description in the product listing before me ?

My client feels that this is essential to his project so I'm kinda scuppered. Due to my only php abilites being copy and paste.

Archived