• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to identify latest OSC used in templates

jacksprat

Hello. I'm new to ecommerce and osCommerce. I have found a template for a skin care site I need to launch ( http://www.templatehelp.com/preset/pr_prev...YpK68G3d7zqP3NQ ), but I read in the Forums that some templates use older, buggy versions of osC. I have seen this template in more than one sellers portfolio. How would I tell and/or can you recommend a. templates sources, b. a developer who can modify one for me, or c. other recommendations? I am primarily a designer, not a coder.

What I have read about STS suggests that it might allow me to make modifications to my own design. Is this this approach for a newbie?

Thank you.

Jack

Hello. I'm new to ecommerce and osCommerce. I have found a template for a skin care site I need to launch ( http://www.templatehelp.com/preset/pr_prev...YpK68G3d7zqP3NQ ), but I read in the Forums that some templates use older, buggy versions of osC. I have seen this template in more than one sellers portfolio. How would I tell and/or can you recommend a. templates sources, b. a developer who can modify one for me, or c. other recommendations? I am primarily a designer, not a coder.

What I have read about STS suggests that it might allow me to make modifications to my own design. Is this this approach for a newbie?

Thank you.

Jack

Most of the templates uses older oscommerce versions aswell as being moded in a non-standard way so that adding contributions to it gets more difficult.