• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal Payflow Link?

locknload7

I have been searching the forums and contributions for days looking for a way to configure oscommerce with paypal's payflow link service. I found a contribution for payflow pro. But, it states that it does not work for payflow link. I had hoped to find a compatible payment module or at least some instruction toward modifying an existing module. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Hopefully I'm not the very first with this issue.

• 3 months later...
I've got it. Payflow is a verisign service. Paypal is a partner I guess. I hadn't discovered that until this morning. It might be common knowledge for some, but I had no clue. So with a few modifications to the verisign modules, it works ... so far.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Can you let us know which contribution you used for your payflow link to make it work? There were a few out there and we don't know which one works. Have tried 2, but neither of them work for us.

If you are not using any contributions, what mods you applied to your modules?

Thanks.

• 8 months later...