• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

KGT-Discount Coupon Not Showing in Order Confirmation

I had this contribution working, but I noticed that my order totals were being doubled during the checkout process. So I had to make sure that I did not have any duplicates of a piece of code in my catalog/includes/classes/order.php file. I did have a duplicate, so I deleted one of them. I also accidentally dropped an index from my PHP Admin database, and I didn't know how to recover it. But anyway, after I did these things, I no longer see the discount amount showing up in the Order Confirmation page. I have everything else in tact. I am able to enter the discount code on the Payment Confirmation page. I have tried to uninstall the contribution and SQL database tables and reinstall it from the beginning, but I'm getting the same problem. Can you please help me. This contribution is exactly what I need for my store, and I really don't want to give up yet. Thanks a lot. I have browsed the forum, and I didn't see any solution for my problem. I have a unique sort order under Modules>Order Total. PLEASE HELP!! I've been trying to solve this problem for 3 days now. I'm going crazy. Thanks.