• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

viewing more pictures

When clicking on a picture it opens up another page with the picture enlarged. Is it possible to have more than one picture open. For example, if my customer clicks on a sink I would like for them to see 3 pictures so they can see 3 different views of the sink.

When clicking on a picture it opens up another page with the picture enlarged. Is it possible to have more than one picture open. For example, if my customer clicks on a sink I would like for them to see 3 pictures so they can see 3 different views of the sink.

Hi

A simple solution would be to use this contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1818

Cheers

Katie

When installing this contribution this is what I got. What could be the problem

I replaced the actual website name below with as-treks

Warning: main(includes/classes/alterimage.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*******/*******/*********/store/admin/categories.php on line 15

Warning: main(includes/classes/alterimage.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*********/*******/*******store/admin/categories.php on line 15

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/classes/alterimage.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*******/********/*******/store/admin/categories.php on line 15

Archived