The e-commerce.

STS V4 problem

webgirl505

from the installation instructions

2.3 Copy new files

From the "STS" folder, copy the new files to your store:

catalog\includes\classes\sts.php

catalog\includes\functions\sts.php

folder catalog\includes\languages\english\modules\sts (plus all other languages you may have in your setup)

folder catalog\includes\modules\sts

folder catalog\includes\modules\sts_inc

folder catalog\includes\sts_templates

2.4 Modify osCommerce files

The following osCommerce files are modified by STS. If you have a fresh install of osCommerce 2.2MS2, you can take the files from the "Files for MS2" folder and copy them over your installation. If you have a fresh install of osCommerce Online Merchant 2.2RC1, you can take the files from the "Files for RC1" folder and copy them over your installation. If you have already installed contributions, you can make the changes manually, they are all described in the next chapters. When installation is completed, go to chapter 3 for the configuration.

catalog\admin\modules.php

catalog\admin\includes\boxes\modules.php

catalog\admin\includes\languages\english.php (plus all other languages you may have in your setup)

catalog\admin\includes\languages\english\modules.php (plus all other languages you may have in your setup)

catalog\includes\application_bottom.php

catalog\includes\application_top.php

catalog\includes\column_left.php

catalog\includes\column_right.php

catalog\includes\footer.php

catalog\includes\header.php

catalog\includes\classes\boxes.php

catalog\includes\functions\html_output.php

basically, if you copy over all the files correct, I think it would show up in admin. Is it a fresh copy of the cart or have other modifications been made?

Edited by Nick2

I downloaded STS V4, uploaded all the files and made all the other changes to code, but STS still does not show up under Admin>Modules when I go to the site. Can anyone suggest a place to start looking for what I may have done wrong??

Thanks,

Nancy

Hello Nancy, Please try to post all STS related questions in the official STSv4 Thread. The link is listed in the STS User Manual (as well as in my signature below: STSv4 Forum). :thumbsup:

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE