• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EasyPopulate 1.0 - Populate your store from Excel / csv

wasson65

Hi Everyone,

I have had a look through the forum but cant find this error that I am getting

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_get_uploaded_file() in /home/inkjet/public_html/cart/admin/easypopulate.php on line 653

Line 653 is

//*******************************
// UPLOAD AND INSERT FILE

if ($usrfl){
 // move the file to where we can work with it
 $file = tep_get_uploaded_file('usrfl');
 if (is_uploaded_file($file['tmp_name'])) {
	 tep_copy_uploaded_file($file, DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . $tempdir);
 }

echo "<p class=smallText>";
 echo "File uploaded. <br>";
 echo "Temporary filename: " . $usrfl . "<br>";
 echo "User filename: " . $usrfl_name . "<br>";
 echo "Size: " . $usrfl_size . "<br>";

// get the entire file into an array
 $readed = file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT . $tempdir . $usrfl_name);
}
if ($localfile){

Anyone got any ideas?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting a similar error message as you are:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/var/www/html/tienda/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2005may31-1402.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/tienda/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpcbGx2w' to '/var/www/html/tienda/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2005may31-1402.txt' in /var/www/html/tienda/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpcbGx2w

User filename: EP2005may31-1402.txt

Size: 47274

Warning: file(/var/www/html/tienda/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2005may31-1402.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/tienda/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 666

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/tienda/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 689

Notice the double slash in "catalog//catalog" above.

Any clues anyone?

try this

Most likely the problem is in your configure file. You probably have catalog appended to the url. You can post that here, minue the sensitive parts, for someone to look at. If you don't want to do that, yu can edit the admin/easypopulate.php file. The path in it is /catalog/temp/. Change it to /temp/. However, if your config is as I suspect, you will have other problems down the road with other parts of your shop so that should be fixed.

I am having a problem that I just cannot figure out - please try to stick with me as I try to make sense - this has been three days of working on it. I am hoping some angel will take pity on me and weed through this mess and have some advice for me. I feel like I am losing my mind because I truly cannot see what I might be doing wrong.

I upload and do everything I should and it says I have 386 products in the store but I see nothing at all - I just get messages saying there are no products to list in this category.

Someone offered me this advice, but it is Greek to me - I would appreciate if anyone could explain it to me like I am a three-year-old:

I'm not an EasyPopulate expert ... there are others who use this much more than I have.

But the problem is most likely that it's not creating all the required relationships in the various product tables.

Primarily these:

products

products_description

products_to_categories

and maybe

products_attributes

I even tried putting in only two items and the same thing happens - this is the tab separated file of the two items:

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_products_price v_products_weight v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_categories_name_2 v_categories_name_3 v_categories_name_4 v_categories_name_5 v_categories_name_6 v_categories_name_7 v_tax_class_title v_status v_action EOREOR

5758 images/5758.gif Striped mesh underwire bra with buckle trim, adjustable straps and hook & eye closure. Matching garter belt with adjustable garters and hook & eye closure, matching g-string included $34.50 1 Elegant Moments Lingerie Taxable Goods Active EOREOR

6257 images/6257.gif Embroidered mesh skirted garter with satin ribbon lace up front, back closure, and adjustable & detachable garters. Bra top has underwire, a satin tie at the bodice, adjustable straps and a hook & eye back closure. Matching g-string included $34.50 1 Elegant Moments Lingerie Taxable Goods Active EOREOR

My includes/configure.php for what it is worth

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// Main webserver: eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://katieroseintimates.com');

// Secure webserver: eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://df12.dot5hosting.com/~katieros');

// secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('ENABLE_SSL', 'true');

// NOTE: be sure to leave the trailing '/' at the end of these lines if you make changes!

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

// these paths are relative to top of your webspace ... (ie: under the public_html or httpdocs folder)

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/zencart/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/zencart/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DIR_WS_BLOCKS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'blocks/');

define('DIR_WS_TEMPLATES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'templates/');

define('DIR_WS_PHPBB', '/');

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

//the following path is a COMPLETE path to your Zen Cart files. eg: /var/www/vhost/accountname/public_html/store/

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/katieros/public_html/zencart/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DIR_WS_UPLOADS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'uploads/');

define('DIR_FS_UPLOADS', DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_UPLOADS);

define('DIR_FS_EMAIL_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'email/');

// define our database connection

define('DB_TYPE', 'mysql');

define('DB_PREFIX', '');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'katieros_zencart');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'db'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

// The next 2 "defines" are for SQL cache support.

// For SQL_CACHE_METHOD, you can select from: none, database, or file

// If you choose "file", then you need to set the DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE to a directory where your apache

// or webserver user has write privileges (chmod 666 or 777). We recommend using the "cache" folder inside the Zen Cart folder

// ie: /path/to/your/webspace/public_html/zen/cache -- leave no trailing slash

define('SQL_CACHE_METHOD', 'database');

define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/home/katieros/public_html/zencart/cache');

Lastly, my epconfigure.php but I looked and looked and I think it is okay

**** Temp directory ****

// if you changed your directory structure from stock and do not have /catalog/temp/, then you'll need to change this accordingly.

//

$tempdir = "temp/";

$tempdir2 = "/temp/";

//**** File Splitting Configuration ****

// we attempt to set the timeout limit longer for this script to avoid having to split the files

// NOTE: If your server is running in safe mode, this setting cannot override the timeout set in php.ini

// uncomment this if you are not on a safe mode server and you are getting timeouts

// set_time_limit(330);

// if you are splitting files, this will set the maximum number of records to put in each file.

// if you set your php.ini to a long time, you can make this number bigger

global $maxrecs;

$maxrecs = 300; // default, seems to work for most people. Reduce if you hit timeouts

//$maxrecs = 4; // for testing

//**** Image Defaulting ****

global $default_images, $default_image_manufacturer, $default_image_product, $default_image_category;

// set them to your own default "We don't have any picture" gif

//$default_image_manufacturer = 'no_image_manufacturer.gif';

//$default_image_product = 'no_image_product.gif';

//$default_image_category = 'no_image_category.gif';

// or let them get set to nothing

$default_image_manufacturer = '';

$default_image_product = '';

$default_image_category = '';

//**** Status Field Setting ****

// Set the v_status field to "Inactive" if you want the status=0 in the system

// Set the v_status field to "Delete" if you want to remove the item from the system <- THIS IS NOT WORKING YET!

// If zero_qty_inactive is true, then items with zero qty will automatically be inactive in the store.

global $active, $inactive, $zero_qty_inactive, $deleteit;

$active = 'Active';

$inactive = 'Inactive';

$zero_qty_inactive = false;

//**** Size of products_model in products table ****

// set this to the size of your model number field in the db. We check to make sure all models are no longer than this value.

// this prevents the database from getting fubared. Just making this number bigger won't help your database! They must match!

global $modelsize;

$modelsize = 100;

//**** Price includes tax? ****

// Set the v_price_with_tax to

// 0 if you want the price without the tax included

// 1 if you want the price to be defined for import & export including tax.

global $price_with_tax;

$price_with_tax = false;

// **** Quote -> Escape character conversion ****

// If you have extensive html in your descriptions and it's getting mangled on upload, turn this off

// set to 1 = replace quotes with escape characters

// set to 0 = no quote replacement

global $replace_quotes;

$replace_quotes = false;

// **** Field Separator ****

// change this if you can't use the default of tabs

// Tab is the default, comma and semicolon are commonly supported by various progs

// Remember, if your descriptions contain this character, you will confuse EP!

global $separator;

$separator = "\t"; // tab is default

//$separator = ","; // comma

//$separator = ";"; // semi-colon

//$separator = "~"; // tilde

//$separator = "-"; // dash

//$separator = "*"; // splat

// **** Max Category Levels ****

// change this if you need more or fewer categories

global $max_categories;

$max_categories = 7; // 7 is default

// VJ product attributes begin

// **** Product Attributes ****

// change this to false, if do not want to download product attributes

global $products_with_attributes;

$products_with_attributes = false;

// change this if you want to download selected product options

// this might be handy, if you have a lot of product options, and your output file exceeds 256 columns (which is the max. limit MS Excel is able to handle)

global $attribute_options_select;

//$attribute_options_select = array('Size', 'Model'); // uncomment and fill with product options name you wish to download // comment this line, if you wish to download all product options

// VJ product attributes end

I did check and register globals are on because I keep seeing that as an issue. Can someone please direct me to what I must be missing?

Here is more history for those who care to go on:

I followed these directions:

1. Click Easy Populate

2. Put my xls in catalog/temp (permission is 777)

3. Under "create an export file" Drop down menus say "download Select method to save export file/Select fields to download/Select field for sort order. I left them like that and clicked "start file creation" It gave me a tab-delineated file of all of the headers.

4. I opened the above file in Excel and put the date in the respective colums, careful to preserve the headings and keep them in order. (my v_products_model are numbers, although some have an X on the end for Plus sizes, is that an issue?) Every line ends in EOREOR.

5. Saved the file as a "Text (tab delimited)" file from Excel.

6. Placed the file in the temp directory, and then placed the filename in the box under "Upload from Temp dir" and click Insert Into Database.

I think I got everything. I have checked Register Globals in Tools-Server Info and they are on. My temp directory is at http://mydomain.com/zencart/temp.

I get all of the words telling me that new products were entered. In Admin I see a category called "Lingerie" that says quantity 386 of 386 active and has a green light. When I open the folder it is empty. When I go to the store the sidebox has a Lingerie link that says (386) and when I click it I get "There are no products to list in this category"

I added one item manually to the store and exported it. I took that and exported it to get the headers (v_products_model etc) and compiled the data precisely like the one test that was entered manually. Again, everything as above, with correct EOREOR at the end of every line, etc. When done I put the tab-separated txt file in zencart/temp and then went to Admin-Tools-Easy Populate and "import data from file in temp/" or "upload EP file for import" (I have done each a dozen times) and I get all of the words telling me File Uploaded New Product for every product in the list. Then I go to Catalog-Categories/Products and I see the new category created (Lingerie) and under Quantity it says 0 of 386 active and has a green light. I open that and there is nothing inside. I go to the store through my regular domain and there is nothing at all. I have no / or \ or ' or anything in my descriptions. Register globals are on.

I fixed it - it was something so simple - I had no product name. As soon as I put a product name in everything worked like a charm.

I am having a problem that I just cannot figure out - please try to stick with me as I try to make sense - this has been three days of working on it.  I am hoping some angel will take pity on me and weed through this mess and have some advice for me.  I feel like I am losing my mind because I truly cannot see what I might be doing wrong.

I upload and do everything I should and it says I have 386 products in the store but I see nothing at all - I just get messages saying there are no products to list in this category.

Someone offered me this advice, but it is Greek to me - I would appreciate if anyone could explain it to me like I am a three-year-old:

I'm not an EasyPopulate expert ... there are others who use this much more than I have.

But the problem is most likely that it's not creating all the required relationships in the various product tables.

Primarily these:

products

products_description

products_to_categories

and maybe

products_attributes

I even tried putting in only two items and the same thing happens - this is the tab separated file of the two items:

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_products_price v_products_weight v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_categories_name_2 v_categories_name_3 v_categories_name_4 v_categories_name_5 v_categories_name_6 v_categories_name_7 v_tax_class_title v_status v_action EOREOR

5758 images/5758.gif  Striped mesh underwire bra with buckle trim, adjustable straps and hook & eye closure. Matching garter belt with adjustable garters and hook & eye closure, matching g-string included  $34.50  1    Elegant Moments Lingerie      Taxable Goods Active  EOREOR

6257 images/6257.gif  Embroidered mesh skirted garter with satin ribbon lace up front, back closure, and adjustable & detachable garters. Bra top has underwire, a satin tie at the bodice, adjustable straps and a hook & eye back closure. Matching g-string included  $34.50  1    Elegant Moments Lingerie      Taxable Goods Active  EOREOR

My includes/configure.php for what it is worth

// Define the webserver and path parameters

// Main webserver: eg, http://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://katieroseintimates.com');

// Secure webserver: eg, https://localhost - should not be empty for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://df12.dot5hosting.com/~katieros');

// secure webserver for checkout procedure?

define('ENABLE_SSL', 'true');

// NOTE: be sure to leave the trailing '/' at the end of these lines if you make changes!

// * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)

// these paths are relative to top of your webspace ... (ie: under the public_html or httpdocs folder)

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/zencart/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/zencart/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DIR_WS_BLOCKS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'blocks/');

define('DIR_WS_TEMPLATES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'templates/');

define('DIR_WS_PHPBB', '/');

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)

//the following path is a COMPLETE path to your Zen Cart files. eg: /var/www/vhost/accountname/public_html/store/

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/katieros/public_html/zencart/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DIR_WS_UPLOADS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'uploads/');

define('DIR_FS_UPLOADS', DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_UPLOADS);

define('DIR_FS_EMAIL_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'email/');

// define our database connection

define('DB_TYPE', 'mysql');

define('DB_PREFIX', '');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'katieros_zencart');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'db'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'mysql'

// The next 2 "defines" are for SQL cache support.

// For SQL_CACHE_METHOD, you can select from:  none, database, or file

// If you choose "file", then you need to set the DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE to a directory where your apache

// or webserver user has write privileges (chmod 666 or 777). We recommend using the "cache" folder inside the Zen Cart folder

// ie: /path/to/your/webspace/public_html/zen/cache  -- leave no trailing slash 

define('SQL_CACHE_METHOD', 'database');

define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/home/katieros/public_html/zencart/cache');

Lastly, my epconfigure.php but I looked and looked and I think it is okay 

**** Temp directory ****

// if you changed your directory structure from stock and do not have /catalog/temp/, then you'll need to change this accordingly.

//

$tempdir = "temp/";

$tempdir2 = "/temp/";

//**** File Splitting Configuration ****

// we attempt to set the timeout limit longer for this script to avoid having to split the files

// NOTE:  If your server is running in safe mode, this setting cannot override the timeout set in php.ini

// uncomment this if you are not on a safe mode server and you are getting timeouts

// set_time_limit(330);

// if you are splitting files, this will set the maximum number of records to put in each file.

// if you set your php.ini to a long time, you can make this number bigger

global $maxrecs;

$maxrecs = 300; // default, seems to work for most people.  Reduce if you hit timeouts

//$maxrecs = 4; // for testing

//**** Image Defaulting ****

global $default_images, $default_image_manufacturer, $default_image_product, $default_image_category;

// set them to your own default "We don't have any picture" gif

//$default_image_manufacturer = 'no_image_manufacturer.gif';

//$default_image_product = 'no_image_product.gif';

//$default_image_category = 'no_image_category.gif';

// or let them get set to nothing

$default_image_manufacturer = '';

$default_image_product = '';

$default_image_category = '';

//**** Status Field Setting ****

// Set the v_status field to "Inactive" if you want the status=0 in the system

// Set the v_status field to "Delete" if you want to remove the item from the system <- THIS IS NOT WORKING YET!

// If zero_qty_inactive is true, then items with zero qty will automatically be inactive in the store.

global $active, $inactive, $zero_qty_inactive, $deleteit;

$active = 'Active';

$inactive = 'Inactive';

$zero_qty_inactive = false;

//**** Size of products_model in products table ****

// set this to the size of your model number field in the db.  We check to make sure all models are no longer than this value.

// this prevents the database from getting fubared.  Just making this number bigger won't help your database!  They must match!

global $modelsize;

$modelsize = 100;

//**** Price includes tax? ****

// Set the v_price_with_tax to

// 0 if you want the price without the tax included

// 1 if you want the price to be defined for import & export including tax.

global $price_with_tax;

$price_with_tax = false;

// **** Quote -> Escape character conversion ****

// If you have extensive html in your descriptions and it's getting mangled on upload, turn this off

// set to 1 = replace quotes with escape characters

// set to 0 = no quote replacement

global $replace_quotes;

$replace_quotes = false;

// **** Field Separator ****

// change this if you can't use the default of tabs

// Tab is the default, comma and semicolon are commonly supported by various progs

// Remember, if your descriptions contain this character, you will confuse EP!

global $separator;

$separator = "\t"; // tab is default

//$separator = ","; // comma

//$separator = ";"; // semi-colon

//$separator = "~"; // tilde

//$separator = "-"; // dash

//$separator = "*"; // splat

// **** Max Category Levels ****

// change this if you need more or fewer categories

global $max_categories;

$max_categories = 7; // 7 is default

// VJ product attributes begin

// **** Product Attributes ****

// change this to false, if do not want to download product attributes

global $products_with_attributes;

$products_with_attributes = false;

// change this if you want to download selected product options

// this might be handy, if you have a lot of product options, and your output file exceeds 256 columns (which is the max. limit MS Excel is able to handle)

global $attribute_options_select;

//$attribute_options_select = array('Size', 'Model'); // uncomment and fill with product options name you wish to download // comment this line, if you wish to download all product options

// VJ product attributes end

I did check and register globals are on because I keep seeing that as an issue. Can someone please direct me to what I must be missing?

Here is more history for those who care to go on:

I followed these directions:

1. Click Easy Populate

2. Put my xls in catalog/temp (permission is 777)

3. Under "create an export file" Drop down menus say "download Select method to save export file/Select fields to download/Select field for sort order. I left them like that and clicked "start file creation" It gave me a tab-delineated file of all of the headers.

4. I opened the above file in Excel and put the date in the respective colums, careful to preserve the headings and keep them in order. (my v_products_model are numbers, although some have an X on the end for Plus sizes, is that an issue?) Every line ends in EOREOR.

5. Saved the file as a "Text (tab delimited)" file from Excel.

6. Placed the file in the temp directory, and then placed the filename in the box under "Upload from Temp dir" and click Insert Into Database.

I think I got everything. I have checked Register Globals in Tools-Server Info and they are on. My temp directory is at http://mydomain.com/zencart/temp.

I get all of the words telling me that new products were entered. In Admin I see a category called "Lingerie" that says quantity 386 of 386 active and has a green light. When I open the folder it is empty. When I go to the store the sidebox has a Lingerie link that says (386) and when I click it I get "There are no products to list in this category"

I added one item manually to the store and exported it. I took that and exported it to get the headers (v_products_model etc) and compiled the data precisely like the one test that was entered manually. Again, everything as above, with correct EOREOR at the end of every line, etc. When done I put the tab-separated txt file in zencart/temp and then went to Admin-Tools-Easy Populate and "import data from file in temp/" or "upload EP file for import" (I have done each a dozen times) and I get all of the words telling me File Uploaded New Product for every product in the list. Then I go to Catalog-Categories/Products and I see the new category created (Lingerie) and under Quantity it says 0 of 386 active and has a green light. I open that and there is nothing inside. I go to the store through my regular domain and there is nothing at all. I have no / or \ or ' or anything in my descriptions. Register globals are on.

Can someone please enlighten me???

I've installed the Easy Populate contribution (2.76) on a clean OSC MS2.2 however it doesn't appear to be creating the tab delimited files?

Clicking on the 'create' links causes the page to refresh but it doesn't give any feedback that a file has been generated. Then clicking on the 'download' link causes the page to reload again but it is not bringing up a dialogue box to save a file.

Ftp'ing into the cart's temp directory shows there are no files in /catalog/temp/

Is this a known issue? I've used easy populate a couple of times before and never encountered this?

Appreciate your help.

Can someone please help??

It seems after I installed the two contribs to work together (Easy P and Separate price per cust), everything was fine until I noticed one thing. The product price is changing when I upload my data through Easy Populate. In fact, what looks like is happening is that the prices I enter in are being treated as the Gross Amount (after taxes), so that the actual cost of the product that displays on the product page (Net Amount) ends up being the amount entered into my spreadsheet MINUS the percentage of sales tax. So if I enter in $8 for my product price on my spreadsheet, and then upload through Easy Populate, the price ends up to be $7.33. It's vert strange, and very frustrating.

Does anyone know of a fix, or someway to disable the function that is making this calculation happen? I DO NOT display my products with the sales tax, and I really don't care if the calculation is made for each product on the admin or catalog side, just as long as the taxes are added in on checkout, that's all that matters to me. Thanks,

DC

Edited by supergrizz

i suggest reading thru the easypopulate.php file as the documentation states and change the settings required for your particular scenario.

this is a dead thread, as this thread no longer supports easypopulate.

Does anybody know what title of the column i need to create to make all of my products the status 1 which means available? something i mean like this v_attribute_options_name_1_1 i just cant figure out exactly which one it is.. thanks alot!

I found that its v_status

and when i added that column and also set it to Active

other columns;v_status;EOREOR

blah;Active:EOREOR

how come it wont set all of my products to Active? Anybody know how to fix this please? or know how to run a sql statement on the database to whatever is set to 0 for non-active to active?

I just discovered, that when using Easy Populate, my Date Added field get's blanked. This isn't a big deal, but it screws up the "What's New" section of my site. Has anyone dealt with this issue? Is it created by manipulating the file with Excel, or is it from EP?

Thanks,

Chad