• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which codes to delete?

dets03ab

Hi on my index page in /languages/english I have now managed to modify the page to my needs. However the "New Products" is situated a lot below the finnishing text. What do I remove of these codes so my page do not break - problem is I do not know exactly what to delete in order to move the box up?

Here is the code for the page:

<?php

/*

$Id: $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('TEXT_MAIN', 'Welcome to Eco-Herbs online store. Here you can easily and safely order your natural products. Eco-Herbs offers you three different product categogies; Natural Viogra, Maca and Natural slimming products. We use SLL technology which mean that your order information is encrypted so you can safely order your products within a few clicks. </b> <br><br><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="2"><tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'Couple6.jpg') . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b>How to order</b><br><br>If you are a new customer simply start by creating an account with us. Here you can see your order history and delivery information. In this way you also save a lot of time as you do not have to re-write your delivery information again as it is saved in your personal account. Simply log in on your account, select the products you want and then check out. Eco-herbs will deliver your products within five working days. Ordering natural products has never been easier. <br><br> <span class="messageStackError"></span> <br><br> </td></tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b></b><br><br><br><br><nobr class="messageStackSuccess">' . '</nobr><br><br> <nobr class="messageStackSuccess">' . '</nobr> <nobr class="messageStackSuccess"> </nobr> <br><br><br><br><nobr> <span class="messageStackSuccess"></span</nobr><br><br><br><br><nobr></nobr><br><br> <a target="_blank"><u> </u></a></td></tr><tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b></b><br><br> <a target="_blank"><u></u></a> <br><br> <a target="_blank"><u></u></a> </td></tr></table><br> <a href="" target="_blank"><u> </u></a> <font color="#f0000"><b>' . '</b></font>');

define('TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS', 'New Products For %s');

define('TABLE_HEADING_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS', 'Upcoming Products');

define('TABLE_HEADING_DATE_EXPECTED', 'Date Expected');

if ( ($category_depth == 'products') || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) ) {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Eco-Herbs product catalog');

define('TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE', '');

define('TABLE_HEADING_MODEL', 'Model');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Product Name');

define('TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER', 'Manufacturer');

define('TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY', 'Quantity');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Price');

define('TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT', 'Weight');

define('TABLE_HEADING_BUY_NOW', 'Buy Now');

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS', 'There are no products to list in this category.');

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS2', 'There is no product available from this manufacturer.');

define('TEXT_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS', 'Number of Products: ');

define('TEXT_SHOW', '<b>Show:</b>');

define('TEXT_BUY', 'Buy 1 \'');

define('TEXT_NOW', '\' now');

define('TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES', 'All Categories');

define('TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS', 'All Manufacturers');

} elseif ($category_depth == 'top') {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Welcome to Eco-Herbs online store');

} elseif ($category_depth == 'nested') {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Categories');

}

?>

What do I remove of these codes so my page do not break - problem is I do not know exactly what to delete in order to move the box up?

Tank you in advance

dETS

What exactly do i have to delete? I have now deleted all white space and the box has not moves yet?

Regs

Dets

Hi on my index page in /languages/english I have now managed to modify the page to my needs. However the "New Products" is situated a lot below the finnishing text. What do I remove of these codes so my page do not break - problem is I do not know exactly what to delete in order to move the box up?

Here is the code for the page:

<?php

/*

$Id: $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2007 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

define('TEXT_MAIN', 'Welcome to Eco-Herbs online store. Here you can easily and safely order your natural products. Eco-Herbs offers you three different product categogies; Natural Viogra, Maca and Natural slimming products. We use SLL technology which mean that your order information is encrypted so you can safely order your products within a few clicks. </b> <br><br><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="5" cellpadding="2"><tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'Couple6.jpg') . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b>How to order</b><br><br>If you are a new customer simply start by creating an account with us. Here you can see your order history and delivery information. In this way you also save a lot of time as you do not have to re-write your delivery information again as it is saved in your personal account. Simply log in on your account, select the products you want and then check out. Eco-herbs will deliver your products within five working days. Ordering natural products has never been easier. <br><br> <span class="messageStackError"></span> <br><br> </td></tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b></b><br><br><br><br><nobr class="messageStackSuccess">' . '</nobr><br><br> <nobr class="messageStackSuccess">' . '</nobr> <nobr class="messageStackSuccess"> </nobr> <br><br><br><br><nobr> <span class="messageStackSuccess"></span</nobr><br><br><br><br><nobr></nobr><br><br> <a target="_blank"><u> </u></a></td></tr><tr><td class="main" valign="top">' . '</td><td class="main" valign="top"><b></b><br><br> <a target="_blank"><u></u></a> <br><br> <a target="_blank"><u></u></a> </td></tr></table><br> <a href="" target="_blank"><u> </u></a> <font color="#f0000"><b>' . '</b></font>');

define('TABLE_HEADING_NEW_PRODUCTS', 'New Products For %s');

define('TABLE_HEADING_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS', 'Upcoming Products');

define('TABLE_HEADING_DATE_EXPECTED', 'Date Expected');

if ( ($category_depth == 'products') || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) ) {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Eco-Herbs product catalog');

define('TABLE_HEADING_IMAGE', '');

define('TABLE_HEADING_MODEL', 'Model');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Product Name');

define('TABLE_HEADING_MANUFACTURER', 'Manufacturer');

define('TABLE_HEADING_QUANTITY', 'Quantity');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Price');

define('TABLE_HEADING_WEIGHT', 'Weight');

define('TABLE_HEADING_BUY_NOW', 'Buy Now');

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS', 'There are no products to list in this category.');

define('TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS2', 'There is no product available from this manufacturer.');

define('TEXT_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS', 'Number of Products: ');

define('TEXT_SHOW', '<b>Show:</b>');

define('TEXT_BUY', 'Buy 1 \'');

define('TEXT_NOW', '\' now');

define('TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES', 'All Categories');

define('TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS', 'All Manufacturers');

} elseif ($category_depth == 'top') {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Welcome to Eco-Herbs online store');

} elseif ($category_depth == 'nested') {

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Categories');

}

?>

What do I remove of these codes so my page do not break - problem is I do not know exactly what to delete in order to move the box up?

Tank you in advance

dETS

Archived