• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which file send the Order Confirmation e-mails?

DorianJ

Which file is responsible for instantly e-mailing the customer a copy of their order? I installed a contribution and now the customer's information is NOT included in their order confirmation e-mail. The order details (order number, a list of the items ordered and the total costs) are still in the e-mail, but the customer's name and address are blank.

-Dorian

It's in checkout_process.php

My checkout_process.php file has never been modified so what other file would be involved in sending the customer's information to checkout_process.php?

-Dorian

The function tep_address_label() in includes/general.php is responsible for filling the address. You might check the values of $customer_id and $sendto in checkout_process if they correspond to each other.

$sendto should contain the address_id for the customer in table address_book. If it doesn't correspond, the returned value is empty.

The function tep_address_label() in includes/general.php is responsible for filling the address.

I don't have an includes/general.php file. I do have includes/general.js but that is JavaScript code.

-Dorian

Archived